My name is Felipe
Andrés Miranda Troncoso, I was born on May 17 1996 in Santiago, Chile. My
parents are Eduardo Miranda and Miriam Troncoso, they are 56 and 54 years old
respectively. I have a brother called Christian Miranda who lives in Coquimbo.
Me in seventh grade
I went to the
garden Reina de la Paz as a child and then started my studies in the school
Nuestra Señora del Pilar, both allocated in Macul. When I got the highschool 7th
grade I entered at the Instituto Nacional. There I made my studies until 4th
grade in secondary. Now I study Sound Engineering at Universidad de Chile.
I really
like listening to music (especially in cold and calm nights; it lets you appreciate
the little details) and I also like composing it, playing guitar and bass
(relatively decent), watching some movies, playing some computer games, watching
Youtube videos and reading reviews about series, animes, movies, music or anything.
About the latter, I expect to have a blog in the future where I plan to make
some reviews about things I like.
Everything is okay


Cold and calm nights are the best moment to listen music *-* !!
ResponderEliminarCold and calm nights are the best moment to listen music *-* !!
ResponderEliminarwhat a funny pictures! there is an "asomado" in the first xD
ResponderEliminarNice pics mate, that fake mustache almost fool me, it looks so sexy on you :$
ResponderEliminar